Friday 18 March 2022

Table of Contents

Alas, COVID has taken many of my walking days, so Im not sure when I'll be back on the camino. As the poet said.

I grow old... I grow old...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

I still have a number of visitors each day to this site, so to make it easier for you I have added a Table of Contents (to the right). Click on that. You can then click on a link to get to the beginning of a particular camino I have walked. After that, it is up to you. Simply click on Later Post at the bottom of each post.

Bon Chemin, and Buen Camino.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Charles
    I had a busy day outside today, raking small branches into small piles, then transporting them to the fire pit which now is just whitish/grey small mound of ash. But, that's not what this post is about. I needed something relaxing to read after a shower and a bite to eat so sat at the computer and opened your blog and began reading your Arles walk (once more). When I came to the post about losing thimgs and you wrote your mneomic (?) or however it is spelled I started writing what I thought they would be: I eventually came up with - passport, guide, wallet, Ipod and lunettes but somehow never clicked on HAT. How did I miss that one?? Telephone, no, because I don't have one.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up, rest up and walk on. Looking forward to reading of your journey.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete